Would you ever get "vegan" tattooed on your wrist?

i was thinking of getting it done on my 5 year veganniversary. im not concerned with the whole not being able to get a corperate job, or not being vegan some day. even if i get a fatal disease that forces me to take some kind of animal derived drug, i would still want to be reminded of veganism, so i wouldnt regret... show more i was thinking of getting it done on my 5 year veganniversary. im not concerned with the whole not being able to get a corperate job, or not being vegan some day. even if i get a fatal disease that forces me to take some kind of animal derived drug, i would still want to be reminded of veganism, so i wouldnt regret the tattoo, and i could never be at a job that doesnt accept tattoos.. those kinds of jobs arent me.

so besides those minor details.. lol what do you think? and what kind of writing do you think i should get it in, and should it be simple, all caps?

lol im not going to do it for a while, but i like thinking about it, and i would love to hear your advice.

thanks

(and i appreciate serious answers, like if you wouldnt, tell me why.. dont just make a comment about me being stupid or something lol)
Update: how about this font? (edward's, the camilla one that says "be safe")
Update 2: hah.. forgot the link

http://bellaandedward.com/funfonts.php
Update 3: haha, yeah i wouldnt get a tattoo for any other reason than for myself.. to be honest i first thought of doing it incase im ever in a coma lol.. so theyll know not to feed me gross stuff
Update 4: well.. i was thinking the cover up thing might not be such a big deal. i wouldnt get it very big, so i could just wear a bracelet or watch if i reaaaally wanted to lol
Update 5: lol no, i havent been vegan for 5 years.. not even one year. im just saying this is something i want to do a few years from now.. hahah like i said, im not going to get this done for a while, i just was thinking about it