University Application To HKU

I'm a Grade 10/Form 4 student in Canada with my HK Citizenship (Really, its a residency, but who cares). I want to apply to the MBBS program at HKU, but it only tells requirements for the Main university applicationa and the JUPAS requirements for the programs. Does anyone know the equivilants of the MBBS requirements? Thank You

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The entrance requirments are to have

Grade E or above in wither 3AL subjects

or the equivavalent of 6AS subjects

in combinaions (1) Chemistry and remainder from Phy, Bio, Pure Math, Applied Math, Math and Stat

OR (2) Chemistry and remainder from Phy, Bio, Pure Math, Applied Math, Math and Sat and (ii) any other subject(s) equivalent to not more than 2 AS subjects.

For JUPAS applicants, preference is given to those who list the MBBS degrees as a Band A choice. For non-JUPAS applicants, only those who list the MBBS degrees as their first choice will be considered.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I am in a form above you studying in the UK. wishing to get MBBS, too.

In your case, you better get straight As in your A2 Chemistry plus Phy or Bio and Maths. That is the only thing ur going 4 if you are after MBBS. =.=

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*