bess asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手幫我檢查英文作文,謝謝

每次寫作都搞不清楚時態,幫幫我吧T-T

Dajia(大甲) is a nearest prospering area from Yuanli(苑裡).

Many people will go to Dajia to see a movie or go shopping after examination or on vacation, and I am not exception.

Last month I went to Dajia with my family.

At first,we visited the most well-known temple of Dajia. It's Zhenglan Temple. To my surprise, when we got there, there were a lot of people. My mother told me.Matzu's birthday is on March 23rd of lunar calendar. A million people joined the Dajia Matsu holy pilgrimage.People say that Matzu became an immortal to take care of fishermen and sailors in the Taiwan Straits.This pilgrimage takes place in central Taiwan every year in the third lunar month. It is to ensure peace and prosperity for all." Then I prayed to Matzu in a hope that my family will be peace and health.

Then we went to buy my favorite food "butter cakes" and "Taros Cake' . They are so delicious that there are always a crowd of people around there on weekends. In addition , the 草蓆is also a specialty of Dajia. All I can say is "It's very useful. Because you can use it insted of air conditioner. Therefore my father also bought one.

After lunch we went to 鐵砧山for climbling. Althougt it was not high, it could relaxed yourself, just like in the heaven. Wow, How nice a place it is. Have this experience. I saw the beauty of Dajia. I love Dajia very much. If I have free time, I will come here agin. Do you want to come? I trust you will have a nice trip, to

Rating
  • RY
    Favorite Answer

Dajia (大甲) is the nearest prosperous area and just short away from Yuan-Li(苑裡) in the same county.

Many people will go to the movies in Dajia or shop somewhere after school’s examination or go on someone’s vacation. And I am no exception as one of the frequent goer.

Our first activity was that we visited the most well-known temple in Dajia. It's called Zheng-Lan-Gong Temple . I was amazingly surprised that there was a great crowd when we got there. My mother told me that the birthday of Matzu (Chinese Sea Goddess) will be on March 23rd of the lunar year. Usually, there will be more than a million people to join in the parade of the Dajia Matsu holy pilgrimage. People say that Matzu becomes an immortal spirit who takes care for fishermen and sailors when they are operating in the Taiwan Straits. This pilgrimage is to be taken place starting from central Taiwan every year in the lunar March. It is to ensure peace and prosperity for all her believers. Then I prayed to Matzu with my hopes to my family that all of our family will be peaceful and healthy.

Then we went together to buy my favorite food "butter cakes" and "Taros Cake'. Both of them are so delicious that there are always a long long line for the buying, and especially on the weekends. In addition , the straw mat(草蓆) is also a typical souvenir of Dajia Town. All I could say the mat is very useful. People may use it during the summer time to instead the use of air conditioning. Therefore my father also bought one for himself.

In my opinion:

1.Dajia(大甲) is a nearest prospering area from Yuanli(苑裡).

~Dajia is the nearest and most prosperous city to Yuanli.

2.Many people will go to Dajia to see a movie or go shopping after examination or on vacation, and I am not exception.

~ People like going to Dajia to see movies , go shopping and enjoy a vacation. I am not an exception.

3.My mother told me.Matzu's birthday is on March 23rd of lunar calendar.

~ My mother told me" Matzu's birthday is on March 23rd of lunar calendar."

4. This pilgrimage takes place in central Taiwan every year in the third lunar month.It is to ensure peace and prosperity for all." Then I prayed to Matzu in a hope that my family will be peace and health.

~This pilgrimage is taken place in the central part of Taiwan every year in the third lunar month . People appeal to Matz for blessings and protection. I also prayed Matzu to send peace and health to my family.

5.They are so delicious that there are always a crowd of people around there on weekends.~

~They are very delicious so lots of people are always around there.

6. 草席 straw matting

7.Because you can use it insted of air conditioner.Therefore my~

~~Because you can use it insted of air conditioning.Therefore,

8.Althougt it was not high, it could relaxed yourself, just like in the heaven.~

~~It is not high. In there you can fully relax yourself just like in heaven.

9.Have this experience. I saw the beauty of Dajia.

~Through this travel I can deeply experience the beauty of Dajia.

10.I trust you will have a nice trip, to ~

I believe you will have a nice trip, too.

大致上都ok啦

妳的程度不錯ㄚ

這應放到論壇不應在知識+

因為這不是知識交流的行為而是作業

Source(s): 公幹龍求道的無名http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Chairmanmao