Birini asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

why this randy orton is so brutal on HHH? I cant see HHH falling down to three men?? so sad in smackdown:-(?

• Krithi
    Favorite Answer

He tried to fight them off but the numbers game just caught up. I don't think it was planned to be as long it turned out. Legacy was supposed to attack but only after the match but Umaga got hurt so the segment became extra long.

HHH will fight back and even though he can't touch Orton, he will get back at Orton. Remember who is the GM of Raw? His wife, Stephanie. When she comes back, she can make Ortons life miserable by making crazy matches to try to destroy Orton before HHH can even get to Orton at WM. Then you'll be feeling sad for Orton.

It's a prelude to when Orton beats HHH at Wrestlemania.

• go now

cause that monkey hhh deserved it. randy orton needs to liven up a bit though, he's trying to be all serious like hhh was.

GO ORTON!

RANDY ORTON HAS BACAME MAD SO AT THE WRESTLMANIA I WANT TO SEE SHANE MACMAHON COMING BACK AND BOTH OF THEM ENDING RANDY ORTON MADNESS..........................

Calm down, he is not dead.