FPP
FPP asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicJazz · 1 decade ago

Michael Buble, the new Frank Sinatra??? What do americans think?

Hi! I'm brazilian and I'd like to know what people in the United States think of this thought? Personally, I don't think he matches Frank Sinatra or any great singer of those times!!! Do you agree??? What do you think?? Do you think he could be compared to Mel Tormè instead of with Frank Sinatra??

Thank uoi for your time!!

*Thank you for your time..... now it's right!!

Favorite Answer

I love Michael Buble's music and voice but I, personally, don't consider him to be in the same league as Sinatra. Frank Sinatra, and the other great vocalists of his time, are viewed as "untouchable" much like no other band could be as good as The Beatles. That doesn't mean Buble is a bad singer or terrible musician; but there was only one Sinatra and I feel he'll be the world's one and only! :)

• Will

Ever heard Harry Connick Jr. It's been done before. Maybe he's the new Harry Connick Jr.

He's better.

We love the legends because they made way for the newbies, but he's even greater.

I love him and I'm going to marry him. ^_^