How are African-Americans (specifically females) treated in Turkey?

My husband and I have been given the opportunity to move to Turkey and I have been reading and researching the country and its culture. I have read many times that Turkish people do not like Americans, but I have heard from two people, one black and one white, that Turks are a little more tolerant of black... show more My husband and I have been given the opportunity to move to Turkey and I have been reading and researching the country and its culture. I have read many times that Turkish people do not like Americans, but I have heard from two people, one black and one white, that Turks are a little more tolerant of black americans...Is this true?

Please dont take this question as a racist question, I am simply trying to get a good idea of what/where I could be walking into. Serious answers only please. Thanks.
Update: Thanks for all the advice. Appreciate it! Just for the record though, I was not saying Turks don't like Americcans as a fact or statement. It was a questions because I have heard and read about this many times. Im just trying to get some input, nothing more and nothing less. Thanks all!