Help about science project? Please read... for Intel isef...?

This project is for INTEL ISEF so please the persons who have been there or taken part as a judge answer... my project is about logic gates. first i have studied their behavior and things related, to have a general knowledge. then i have developed new designs for them, using magnets that are fixed at a point... show more This project is for INTEL ISEF so please the persons who have been there or taken part as a judge answer...

my project is about logic gates.
first i have studied their behavior and things related, to have a general knowledge.
then i have developed new designs for them, using magnets that are fixed at a point and can rotate. the basic principle is, when one magnet rotates the other will also rotate. i assumed that north pole represents binary 1 and south pole represents the binary 2. i have, though, not yet found magnets to use to try it out.

is this project OK?
any idea what can i do more

the designs i mentioned were arrangements of magnets which give the north pole or south pole according to gate and input(s)

also, can you tell me how to make a data book if i havent done any significant experiments?
1 answer 1