Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

If your crush hurt's your feelings are you more likely not to have a crush on them anymore?

i don't mean like crush teasing i mean like being full on mean and not getting the idea that something is hurting or annoying you a lot

• Gәo
    Favorite Answer

I never had a crush on a teacher in high school, but I don't think a teacher saying something mean to me would prevent a crush, because those crushes aren't real anyway.

A normal person would have nothing to do with this person anymore, it shows who they are on the inside. A younger person smitten with someone on the other hand, believes that once this person starts liking them, if they wait longer and longer they will magically change. People know when they are hurting someone most of the time, and they do not respect someone who wont stand up for themself, so they keep putting this person through the paces because to them its funny. Move on hun, grow up and smell the coffee.

Well, I once had a crush in middle school. And I actually thought he liked me, every minute was consumed with me daydreaming about him.

I was shy, so I never gathered the nerve to ask him out.

And one day, he hurt me bad. Now I wont say what he did, but I cried for the next few months in bed, hating my life and everyone in general.

I got over him, and found myself someone else, who was kind, and my old crush would never be a tenth of what he was to me.

If your crush hurts you, you're too good for him.

Most of the time that person stops having a crush on that person because they realize that they can do better than someone who only wants to critisize them.

It really depends (:

Weather you can't move on or just move on.

When they hurt your feelings, sometimes you just can't stop the feeling of liking/loving them. And you just keep forgiving them because that's how much you love or like them, and to be honest...( love and liking ) someone... mostly you would do anything for that person. So yeah!

Hope i helped (:

Source(s): Experience.

Oh course, i had a crush on Cheryl Cole and then i found out she hates something that i am. And i just despise her now.

Nope- I still love Sarah Palin even if she says annoying things

yes!!! in middle school a guy i liked since elementary school said he wouldn't go out with me because I was prude!!! I HATED him since! ( i had never kissed a guy or dated a guy 1 because i was way too young to date in elementary school and 2 because I LIKED HIM not any other guy!)

yeah this girl was calling all of my friends to my face and i was like ive had enough of you screw it and now i dont have a crush on her anymore

well if my crush did that i would be mad at then but i will still have felling for them