lolo asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Who thinks our president is doing, just a fantastic job?

I mean President McCain hasnt even been in office for very long but he has already done SO much to bring the economy up! People are gaining jobs and getting raises all over the place! Nobody has needed any bail out money since Bush was in office and the stock market is the best it has ever been! Everyone that voted for him arent you happy you did? Everyone who voted for the loser Obama arent you glad that McCain won instead? I think Obama would have just made things worse. But Woo Hoo good thing McCain won. Can we all give him a big round of aplause :) YAyyyy AYay YAY AYyAya Y :)

Favorite Answer

LOL, Im begining to think your alittle misinformed. But........YAY WOo HOO GO president McCain lol.

• Truth

Well i see as the people got tired of hearing we want a black president . how he could bring change .. So the powers that be let it happen. They may even coached it along .It is not like the other side of the ticket was the best two people they could find. Now we will see the mistake for what he is and will not make it again.. Just like bet we don't see a third Bush in office.. The president is just the face of the Government and can't do anything that the system don't want to happen. Obama is a puppet on a string. He talks a lot but will do very little ..other than spend about 20 trillion dollars while in office . that is the sad truth. just a pork chop server ..tucked in with the bills he is rushing though congress ans sentry.. before anyone can see it happen.. kinda like the Houdini of Presidents . see this trillion dollars ..now you see it ... now you don't ... poof.. as hisand his froends hands goes in to there own pockets.

I do. Think President Obama is doing a fantastic job, that is.

Along with the rest of the entire global population who are actually informed and educated about the living hell created for us by the Bush years.

Wow sarcasm is alive and well huh? If Bush hadn't ****** things up so bad maybe we wouldn't be having all this damn trouble. Obama has walked into some tough bullshit thats not going to be fixed in a couple weeks or a couple months and I highly doubt McCain would of got it right this early either so instead of judging we should all try and do our part to get this country back to the way it was pre-bush.

There is no problem here. Obama's plan is for social justice - not for recovery. Social justice requires that Americans live the same way and at the same standard of living as Kenyans do. As you will be aware Kenyan leaders are rich and everyone else is poor. This is only fair. It is social justice.

Further, the Obama plan was written by the brains trust at the Central Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe and it bears the seal of approval of Robert Mugabe. The pointless capitalist attacks are so passe and stupid. We do not need prosperity. Obama will abolish it and everyone will be a better person for that.

The second instalment of the Obama blueprint was provided by special adviser Pol Pot shortly before his death in Cambodia. Glorious Leader Pol Pot knows how to deal with dissent and produce a well regulated civil society. He did that with elan for the Khmer Rouge [Cambodian Communists] in the killing fields of Cambodia.

McCain suffered from dementia,,least YOU forget he thought the economy was strong lol..and he thought Palin was intelligent.

Obama hasn't been in office long enough to rate his performance, good or bad. I believe that long-term--despite good intentions--he will be bad for America, that's why I didn't vote him. That and the fact that before the election he was publicly endorsed by the leaders of Cuba, Iran, North Korea and the terrorists organizations Hamas and Hezbollah(!!!) Gave me a case of "the willies."

I voted for the candidate who our nation's enemies passionately did *not* want to win and who had gone to war for America like I did (and my father before me).

"Forget War" makes a valid point.

Source(s): Retired Army Master Sergeant.

Yeah, I'm sure he would've done a better job. Right after he stroked out from hypertension. And President Palin would've looked like a fish out of water. Oh, that's right, she is a fish out of water.

I could only hope i have beenhaving a night mare and wake up to that. But i find we have yaba daba do.

Huzzah!