Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

I need big time advice plz read ill give 10 pts?

"She has a bf which treats her bad and hits her and tell everybody he had sex with her already the whole world knows already".. she gave him her virgintiy to him (she 15, i'm 17) . They been together 10 mos and they brake up and get back Ive know her for more then a year... We kissed and stuff. She said she likes me as a friend then she said she liked me so then i hear she still likes me till this day. """She even tried to mess around with my own cousin""... Yesterday my cousin was crying to me saying shes a hoe to leave her alone!.

Told her mom about it and she had a talk with her...They had to break up but now they go out on the low.

*Also hes a drugie he do coocaine, ex-pills, and other stuff hes 16*

1. I want to move on already i had enough of this she thinks im jealouse and talks smack about me of how jealouse i em i just want to move on stop talking to her and change my number should i ?

Im starting to like another girl wich is decent!, and worth it and i swear i would have treated her like a queen!.

Best Answer

OK dude, this is a downright easy question for ANYONE to answer. She is definitely not worth all of this trouble and concern by you if that's how she treats your help. I know you may still have some feelings of attachment towards her which is perfectly normal since at one point you really DID care for her. But she has made her own decisions and it looks like she will not be leaving the druggie any time soon. As for you, definitely go and meet new girls. You have the freedom to and never think for a second that you owe anything to her. However, you may want to advise her to seek help and calmly tell her that her relationship with the other boy is not normal and is certainly not healthy. But if she continues to refuse your advice and in turn "talk smack about you," then just ignore her. You did all that you could. Seriously though, there are plenty of girls out there who would love a guy that can treat her like a queen so begin by asking the other girl out!

Good luck, dude and I hope this helped (:

Wow are you talking about my life when i was that age. OK first off all, he is her first love and you will never be able to change that, second she is dumb for letter him treat her like that, its so hard getting over someone you had such a conection with, but here is my advise, i would move on there will always be missing from her either if she is with this loser of a bf or if she is without. It will take her time to get over him and jumping into another relationship is not good and she isnt going to want to do that. For her friend, you NEVER tell a girls friend that you liek her friend. If the girls friend is talking to you there must be a reason and maybe she likes you. Dont bring up this other girl unless she does first. dont say anyhting mean or hurtful because shes the girls friend and know she will know how you might talk about her if something happens. Just move on stop talkin to this crazy girl and her drugy boyfriend. Dont answer her calls dont text her back. Just move on! Changing your number might even be a plus!!

The girl has real problems. Just stay away from her. If she calls, tell her you don't want to talk. Let her talk about you; she's the one with the problem. She's trying to make herself look better. Everyone probably knows what she is and don't believe her anyway.

Go for the decent girl. She sounds more your type. Treat her well and hopefully you'll be treated well in return. Just ignore the problem girl and eventually she'll find someone else "pick on".

Your right to "move on" you say your attracted to another girl... go for it.!! Cut all strings with this other girl and don't give her what she wants from you... comfort when she breaks off a relationship.. it is obvious she uses you to fill a void Find a true friend a decent girl who will love you for you... GL

First of all, she is just 15 and look all the troube that she has done... She is not worthy so just move on and get another girl....

She doesn't seem nice and decent. Go for more decent girls. She's young and you know. She's "enjoying" her teenage years.

• Move on, she is going to bring you down with her.

1st. u need to learn to type like some1 can understand what ur talking about.

2nd. what?

move on suga, she doesn't sound like a very nice girl.

wish her the best and move on you don't need all that drama!!!!!!!