Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else hate Rosie O'Donnell?

I know I'm not the only one who thinks she's annoying, obnoxious and fugly.

Favorite Answer

You'll have to get in line behind Howard Stern.

There was a long time (years, actually) when he knocked her every single day on the air. Boy did you miss . . .

Stern to Tom Hanks: "Do you think of Rosie O'Donnell to prolong the sexual act?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On April 20, 1998 Howard introduced a new feature in the studio... A giant Rosie O'Donnell head filled with jelly beans. Whenever a guest comes in Howard will ask them to guess how many there are in the huge head. The celebrity who guesses correctly will have $20 donated to their favorite charity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York, NY - Satellite Radio shock jock Howard Stern offered Rosie O'Donnell a grand prize of fifty thousand dollars if she would demonstrate her ability to 'suck the shine off a bumper'!

"We've purchased a 1957 Chevrolet bumper for Ms. O'Donnell. Hell! We even washed the bugs off it!" Says show producer Baba Booey.

Ms. O'Donnell's manager was unavailable for comment and asked that an actual photo of the money pile be be available if Rosie decides to do it.

Baba Booey added, "Of course the car will be stopped and in 'park', so I don't see Ms. O'Donnell's problem!"

i think of Rosie is worse than Rosanne! yet, hate is an particularly reliable observe. i myself dislike how whilst some thing approximately childrens comes up she launches into how she is the proper mom and different celebrity's childrens ought to incorporate her. i do no longer comprehend if this occurs usually, all I see with reference to the view is what they practice on the Soup. If I wanna watch previous women folk attempting to be humorous, i will watch Golden women.

does anyone even like that b*tch?

i think she has a BIG mouth which should be stuffed with a shoe (and i think it's gonna be mine)

I HATE HER FAT A$$.

by the way, she's on my to kill list. : )