Lotus
Lotus asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 1 decade ago

which vacuum cleaner should I buy?

I am looking to buy a vacuum cleaner, but I want a small and light one. However, I saw that it doesn't have a bag in it, and the other one has a bag but it look kinda big.

Can someone please advise me any vacuum that is light, less dirty (maybe by using the bag), and cheap?

Favorite Answer

Dyson is light and they have models that uses vacuum bags. They are not really cheap though.

You can check out the site below for dyson vacuum cleaner reviews and information on other brands of vacuum cleaners.

Hope this helps

If You Think Buy professionally you have lot of option in this prize but before select the Vacuum Cleaner under you need some get information about the vacuum cleaner so firstly you take some information about and also need to know reviews of the product so I would suggest you once A time you visit vacuumshut.Then I was doing research so I go for Vacuum review and it really helping me to Take decision for purchase vacuum cleaner.because various types of the vacuum cleaner are available in the market in this prize.

Hoover Windtunnels are the best vacuum I have found. If you want one with good suction it has to be sort of heavy. Look on ebay they have better deals than walmart!

lots of cheap out there, but not well made. I favor the Miele Star its mid price lightweight, quiet, well made and mine has lasted for the last 10 years!

Source(s): Designer

Dyson "animal" is the best, purple in color.

dyson

Source(s): experience