Anonymous

中翻英 自我介紹-工作面試需要-急

你好 我名字叫xxx 英文名字叫Cindy 畢業於China University of technology 行銷與流通管理系

家中成員有4個人包括爸爸媽媽弟弟和我,在大學期間也有許多打工經驗。目前我在銀行工作已經有一年的時間。我的個性開朗有責任心。目前還是希望可以在行政工作方面多學習。之後有機會也會考一些工作上相關證照。

希望有機會能到貴公司上班。我會努力學習 謝謝

不知道這樣可以嗎?希望可以幫我翻譯並在給我一些建議

Rating
  • 桔靖
    Favorite Answer

希望有機會能到貴公司上班。我會努力學習 謝謝

英譯 : Hi my name is xxx English name is Cindy graduated from the China University of technology marketing and circulation management of the Department of

Family members have 4 individuals, including my father brother and mother, at the university has much work during the experience. At present, my job at the bank already has a year's time. I have a sense of responsibility, cheerful personality. Is still hope to be able to study many aspects of administrative work. After the Hong Kong Certificate of Education also has the opportunity to license a number of work-related.

I hope that You have the opportunity to work. I will strive to learn thank you

提供給版主參考看看,希望您能滿意

Source(s): Me + Internet

希望有機會能到貴公司上班。我會努力學習與工作

謝謝

英譯 : Hello! My name is xxx. My English name is Cindy. I am graduated from Marketing and Circulation Management Department of the China University of technology.

There are four individuals in my family, including my father, brother, mother and I. I have much working experience during the university days. At present,I have already worked at the bank about one year. I have a sense of responsibility and cheerful personality. I hope to be able to study more upon the aspect of administrative work. In the future I also want to aquire some work-related licenses.

I hope that You may give the opportunity to me. I will strive to learn and work hard. Thank you!

這篇面試準備你可以參考看看啦,

我網路看到,但覺還蠻有幫助的:

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!w6gPRaOCFQVCeNg8iHiY...