Anonymous

自我介紹中翻英-外商銀行面試用....

你好 我名字叫xxx 英文名字叫Cindy

我畢業於China University of technology

我主修行銷與流通管理系(Departmrnt of marketing and logistics)

家庭成員有4個人包括爸爸媽媽弟弟和我。

在大學期間我有許多打工經驗。例如:櫃檯接待,助教等...

目前我在銀行工作已經有一年的時間。

我的個性樂觀並且有責任心。

目前還是希望可以在相關行業學習更多行政工作方面的經驗

之後有機會也會考取一些工作上相關證照。

希望有機會能到貴公司上班。我將會努力學習 謝謝

麻煩幫我看看還需要加什麼 謝謝

請幫我翻譯順一點 用字不需要太艱深

謝謝各位大大

Rating
    Favorite Answer

版大,我幫您修改了一下,希望能有點幫助,不過最好您不要去"背"而是修改成自己的語言,背頌對您的面試不但沒幫助可能忘詞時還會更糟。另一方面如果真的用英文沒有把握,就不要講太多,在面試的時候,我認為學校裏您比較擅長且成績不錯的科目,特別是與工作相關的,可以強調,還有只有一年的年資要換工作,最好有充分的理由

祝您成功

It is my pleasure to have the chance to introduce to you about myself. My name is xxx, please call me Cindy.

I graduated from China University of Technology. I majored in marketing and logistics. I’ve learnt a lot from my academia such as xxxx, and xxxxxxx

I am from a nuclear family, including my parents, younger brother and I. I took many different part-time jobs, for instance, receptionist, etc. It helps me cultivate independence and develop a strong sense of responsibility. I’ve been working for xxx bank for about one year. I am a very responsible person, and able to face challenges.

I wish I could learn more in regards to administrative related field. I also plan to obtain different certificates to enhance my professions. Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Source(s): 我曾是人資主管

版大您好,

若翻的不好敬請見諒!!^ - ^

你好 我名字叫xxx 英文名字叫Cindy

Hello, My name is xxx, please call me Cindy in English.

我畢業於China University of technology , 我主修行銷與流通管理系(Departmrnt of marketing and logistics)

I graduated from China University of Technology majoring in Department of Marketing and Logistics.

家庭成員有4個人包括爸爸媽媽弟弟和我。

I am the eldest child of a family of four, including my partents.

在大學期間我有許多打工經驗。例如:櫃檯接待,助教等...

I had got lots of part-time working experience wheh I was at University such as a receptionist and professor assistant.

目前我在銀行工作已經有一年的時間。

I have been working in bank for one year so far.

我的個性樂觀並且有責任心。

My personality is very optimistic and responsible.

目前還是希望可以在相關行業學習更多行政工作方面的經驗

之後有機會也會考取一些工作上相關證照。

I hope I can get more working experience in the administration area and have more licences relating to my career in the future.

希望有機會能到貴公司上班。我將會努力學習 謝謝

I earnestly hope you can give me the opportunity to let me bring my values to your company. I will work hard with great enthusiasm, thanks!

Source(s): 自己
  • LEE

Hello My name xxx English name Cindy

I graduated in China University of technology

I major in marketing and circulation and manage the department (Departmrnt of marketing and logistics)

Kinsfolks have 4 people including younger brothers of Papa and Mama and me.

Experience that a lot of I work as a temporary labourer during university. For example: The counter is received, assistant,etc. ...

I, in time when the bank has worked already for one year at present.

My individual character is optimistic and conscientious.

Experience of the respect that at present to hope to study more administrations to work in relevant trades

Will be admitted to some relevant certificates at work too if later had an opportunity.

Hope to have an opportunity to go to your company to go to work. I will study hard Thanks