Facebook wont work with firefox 3?

i have firefox 3, ive had it for awhile and everythings worked fine, a week or two ago the google maps, translator, date and time, and youtube gadgets on my igoogle homepage stopped working also facebook, i can log in but i can only see the homepage, i cant see online friends or notifications and if i click... show more i have firefox 3, ive had it for awhile and everythings worked fine, a week or two ago the google maps, translator, date and time, and youtube gadgets on my igoogle homepage stopped working

also facebook, i can log in but i can only see the homepage, i cant see online friends or notifications and if i click anything it doesnt work

its gone off and on, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt, so i just have to go on internet explorer when it doesnt work

anyone know my problem? could it be addons? i dont think so because i added a bunch awhile ago but its worked fine