Kurds!!! kurdish!! kurdistan!!!?

hey is anyone kudish?? there is no kurds on here,no kurdish questions or any thing... where are all the kurds???

Favorite Answer

chawani bra,

I am a Kurd, what do you want from me?

The Kurds are a tribe that live in Northern Iraq. They are a mix of Arab and Pesian blood. There is also a considerable population of Kurds in Turkey, who have trouble getting full rights as a Turkish citizen. Don't know what's between the Kurds and the Turks. But the Kurds did want independence from Iraq, a seperate land known as Kurdistan. They didn't seem to like Saddam. They even tried to assasinate Saddam Hussien once. That made Saddam furious enough to unleash a brutal campaign. At the same time, the Iran-Iraq war was raging. Many Kurds died from Bio weapons used by Saddam. Now, he has been found guilty of war crimes and genocide. The current state of affairs in Iraq is indeed very complex.

I'm not Kurdish but I support Kurdish independence if the Kurds adopt the US Constitution including the freedom it mandates for the people.

There are actually many.

A good friend of mine is of Kurdish heritage.

She is a descendant of Saladin.

Yes, really.

YES, SHE HAS A COMPUTER.

• jz

i thought you were conjugating the word kurd.

do kurds have computers?

Kurds....

im kurdish, most live in the middle east, we do have computers, do you need anything else?

northern Iraq

where are all the wheys?

No special reason why as far as I can tell...