Anime poll/survey #4?

So this is my fourth poll/survey, i cant wait for march break it will be awesome to be able to sleep for a week anyways to the questions: Question 1) Do you like anime/polls and surveys? (in general) Question 2) your three least favorite characters and their worst enemies charter a sail boat in the... show more So this is my fourth poll/survey, i cant wait for march break it will be awesome to be able to sleep for a week

anyways to the questions:

Question 1) Do you like anime/polls and surveys? (in general)

Question 2) your three least favorite characters and their worst enemies charter a sail boat in the carribean (for some unknown reason) who are the characters, where do they go, what happens?

Question 4) You and 6 of your favorite characters just got saved from a boat crash. The life boat you got on can only stay afloat if their are four or less people (excluding the driver, who saved you). Who are the characters and who gets pushed off the boat to drown. (if no one gets off bye bye to all)

BQ) what is your favorite none manga book??
Update: i forgot something in, the dares, so here we go: {optional} Give as many C&A regs as you want dares. (minimum of 2 to make it sorta fun) To each C&A reg that you feel you want to give a truth go ahead, you can put as many as you want. the more dares and truths you have the higher the chance of getting BA show more i forgot something in, the dares, so here we go:

{optional}
Give as many C&A regs as you want dares. (minimum of 2 to make it sorta fun)

To each C&A reg that you feel you want to give a truth go ahead, you can put as many as you want.

the more dares and truths you have the higher the chance of getting BA
Update 2: lmao missing the 3rd question is never good oh well
8 answers 8