Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Im a boring high school senior?

im a senior in high school. today while i was sitting in class i heard a girl say i was good looking but boring. i dont do drugs, i follow rules, and i dont dress in any kind of special way, so i guess i am kinda boring. my question is does that change? when the girls get older will they be able to recognize the safety a "boring" guy like me can offer?

Favorite Answer

In all actuality, yes they will. When you get out of High School and into the real world where popularity is no longer the leader, people will see you different and you will see other people and ideals different.

You may have the same moralities, but have added more characteristics to your life and learned more about life. Trust me, it is not how popular in High school but the friends you have. Popular kids always have some sort of problem that they are not talking about.

Just be your self and in the end life will tend to straighten out.

probably yeh when your older, but maybe you should just be more "safe choice" when your older.

dude one ur not boring. bcos ur not a pothead doesnt make you boring, coolest people I know dont touch drugs. so doing drugs is nothing to anyone.

following rules is cool as long as you dont obsess over it. like no food in a computer room gay rule, would you tell someone to stop eating...if u would u needa chill. more important things to get your kecks twisted over.

only thing i can recommend is just dressing differently... you dont have to go completely emo for example cos a) youd be an emo b) youd look a poser for changing so fast. but just mix it up abit, variety will do so much 4 ya.

so maybe u should "let your hair down abit" since ur in high school. once your dead, your dead a loooooooooooong time, just do what u want.

I was the same way in highschool, but look at me now, I am 19 and I am in the US army. I still follow the rules and am safe 100% of the time. Safety is the army's number one policy. My point is that girls change and so do us so called "boring guys".

lol dont worry about it, allot of people are happier when they're their boring selves. High school can be kinda ridiculous with the girls who think their all that. just dont worry about it those girls are in for a rude awakening when the hit the real world, (theres allot of "boring" guys out there) Being boring and average is fine, its the people in this case girls around you who make you feel lame or boring, you are what you are and hopefully that's a guy with a good personality who takes care of himself hygiene and those around him in general. Dont worry you sound fine and just remember that its your personality and how cool lolz you are that makes you better than "boring" which mind you is only a label their giving you. who cares what they think thier one in a billion Hope this helps

Source(s): junior in highschool :)

Why Dont You Start Doing Drugs And Breakin The Laws

Start Dressin Like a G

And See How Many Girls Come After You??

Huh

You Doo Sound Borin Soz

Safety Is BORING!

well. im a freshman in high school and i think that you sound like a nice guy. dont worry bout what ppl think now cuz it will change in the nick of time. lol. just be who you are. maybe do something a little edgy every now and then.

Source(s): my heart <3

no. but why do you want to change yourself for someone who judges you by the way you dress and not the way you are. not all girls will look at you and say oh i like what hes wearing whats his number. some girls actually like personality.not materialism

i think you sound nice. do you let people know you. do you talk to people?

i can be really shy sometimes but yet i can be very out going other times. it really depends on the people i am around. if they are mostly quiet then i am normally and if they are out going and loud then i am normally.

most of the time now i am out going.

i love talking it is one of my favorite things to do.

good luck.

if you want to talk message me i am bored. i don't think i am boring. i have never been told i am boring. but who know.

i am suppose to be working on a essay on a book but the book it sad so i am trying to do other things.

• Rose

well to be honest

every girl wants a crazy drug doing weed smoking law breaking bad boy to have fun with

because (im in hs also) where young and we want to have as much fun as we can until were older

so we want fun guys that will show us a good time

we can find someone safe when were 30 but we can deff. find some one fun when were 16 ro something lol

and not every girl is like this, you'll find a girl who likes you =]

lol don't worry about it. right now most girls want a daring guy, there teenagers it's a faze. Just look for a more mature girl who wants more than a guy who is "bad".