How do I get rid of my belly fat?

Summary version at very bottom. Wall of text: About October of 2007, I started to exercise doing a 10,000 walking program. At the time, I weighed in 208 pounds, which is a HUGE amount considering my age at the time; despite my height at 5'9, I was only 13 going on 14. For three days a week I used this... show more Summary version at very bottom. Wall of text:

About October of 2007, I started to exercise doing a 10,000 walking program. At the time, I weighed in 208 pounds, which is a HUGE amount considering my age at the time; despite my height at 5'9, I was only 13 going on 14. For three days a week I used this program, and then I worked up to five days a week, and eventually seven. After three months I was down already to 173.

After another four months I moved onto running, first for thirty minutes a day, then forty minutes a day, then forty minutes with incline, then recently back down to forty minutes with reduced incline. By the time the one year anniversary passed, I was down to 155.

SUMMARY, AND CONTINUATION OF ABOVE: Fast forward to today, and I'm still at 155. I've still got a belly fat problem. I still run at 40 minutes per day, but I think it's the diet that's killing me; I might need to further change my diet. Any tips?