Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Am I a good candiate for relief under Obama's announced mortgage relief plan?

I read that the Obama plan includes 2% money for mortgages. Here's my specifics, do you think I am a good candidate for assistance under Obama's compassionate plan?

Current rate: 5.25%

Current loan to value: Less than 50%

Current FICO score: 800, give or take 10 points

Loan payment status: Current

"flavor ade" is the correct spelling, nimrod. Ha ha!

Favorite Answer

No, but you're a good candidate to go fight terrorists "over there". When will you enlist?

Source(s): I see you took the advice and dropped the "kool aid" referrence, but FLAVOR AID is spelled wrong in your id.

Ya know what, how about some intellectual honesty?

Of everything this dolt has said or done, this might make sense.

From my understanding it will lower rates significantly, you must be currently paying, meaning you can not have skipped out. You must be viable, meaning none of the slackers qualify.

This plan is imply making fed backed mortgages at lower rates. From everything I have seen about this it all makes sense to me.

Again, I have not looked yet myself as I work for a living, but this makes sense...no handouts, not a bailout, just a helping hand.

If done right it should be more safe than not for the investment, and will help limit foreclosures which will help limit falling real estate prices etc.

How about stop the BS cap you don't even know the details about this deal.

I am no way an Obama supporter, but based on this info it is not a bailout or a handout, and irresponsible people or lenders will not qualify.

In the now famous words of Rodney King, won't all you stupid ppl just stfu. Oh, that's not what he said?

What State do you reside in? And do you have extra suitable than one own loan? And if so, is it a prevalent own loan from procuring the homestead? there is not any way that can assist you you devoid of those varieties of information. as an occasion, in case you reside in California and purely have the internal maximum loan from procuring the homestead, you're in luck. yet once you reside in Oregon and took out 2 mortgages (one to make the downpayment on the different), you're screwed.

Yes, but not the way you think. You will be paying more for your food, and everything else you buy and your savings will be worth less.

So you will have less value. Make everybody equally poor.

I think some of the smarter Oz(pay no attention to the man behind the curtain)bama voters are beginning to see what is happening. I know a couple.

(And if I remember correctly it was Flavor ade, not Koolade).

Hate to be the barer of bad news but you will be one of the ones paying for Obama's plan to pay the mortgages of the deadbeat and useless. Under the new regime being lazy and irresponsible is the only way to "succeed"

No.

Look--the whole thing--bailout,mortgage relief, etc. is not fair. No oneis pretending it is. Neither is amputating a patient'slegs--but doctors do it when necessary to save a life.

And it will help you as well. Wake up and smell the coffee. The value of our home is less than it was. If the mortgage market isn't stabilized it will continue to fall.

Now--if you--or others--want to gripe because people who are int rouble are getting help, stop and think. How much--how many tens of thousands of dollars of YOUR equity--is it worth to you to not help them. $10,000, $20,000, $50,000, or more--of YOUR money. GONE--as the value of your home continues to fall.

Because if those other homeowners who are not so fortunate or prudent as you don't get help--that is the price YOU will pay.

To qualify you also have to be also blame "predator lenders", Claim that you were too ignorant to understand what you were signing and the house had to be bought with 0% down and at least a 105% loan-to-value mortgage.

they said on the news this morning that there is evidence of people purposely NOT making their mortgage payments so they can be delinquent and therefore qualify for his plan. those peole need to be removed from their homes and thrown in a cardboard box along the tracks somewhere

• T-Bone

To answer your question;

If your mortgage is current then no you would not be, I would let your mortgage go into default first then you would qualify for many of Obama's mortgage relief plans.

No. Obama's blueprint is from Zimbabwe. Robert Mugabe has generously given him his inside information. You are a candidate for your house being confiscated you capitalist pig.

So, your one of those people who can't afford to pay your mortgage! Living far above your means?