Serena asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

For the guys....regarding porn?

If your girlfriend regularly looked at porn and gorgeous well endowed naked men when you weren't there to pleasure herself, would this bother you in the slightest, would you feel like you weren't enough for her. Be honest guys please...need a bit of advice!

thanks guys....so the reason you look at porn is to stop yourself from cheating?x

• Solo
    Favorite Answer

Doesn't bother me, in fact its hot. There are things she can do to herself that I can't do because I don't feel what she is feeling at the moment, I am not getting the feedback her body is sending. As far as the well endowed men, I know there are bigger men than me but I also know I can please her quite well.

• ?

ah, you dont have to look at porn at all. If you do, not a problem. My wife has used porn and so have I when we were single and together, we both have now kind of migrated away from it over that last 4 years but the way you describe it I would say do not worry about anything. Very few people actually try to go experience a pornographic scene/fantasy.

with my previous partner we watched porn together. blokes get turned on by seeing certain types of women, the same goes for women, they have their tastes. I'm a well endowed good looking guy, the guys in the pornos have the shaved bodies, muscles, good looks and big willies, i didnt mind that they turned my gf on because thats the whole point of porn...infact when buying porn for the both of us i would look for porn that involved well endowed good looking men because that what she liked, infact her biggest turn on was 2 endowed men on 1 girl lol..the sex between us was great...thanks to sometimes abit of porn :)

I think anyone in or out of a relationship can enjoy porn alone or together....problems arise when an individual starts spending an excessive amount of time watching it and it has a negative effect on the more important parts of your life. Sex addiction is very common in the vast world of internet porn these days.

kinda depends, if i CANT be there then no not realy in fact its kind of a turn on thinking of my girl doing that :P but tbh if i COULD be there and she would rather look at porn i would think i couldnt satisfy her so it would in my case cause me to ask her what i was doing wrong, and how to improve, ur Bf might take this the wrong way and simply assume hes not enough or that u dont want to have sex with him, its all about perspective, if hes not feeling great about hisself and finds u watching porn then might trigger something in him the drains his ego a tad =/

Honestly it wouldnt bother me because I be looking at my collection of porn for the simple fact that I would prefer to do that than cheat on her with a real like woman you know.

Not at all, in your sex life there is reality and fantasy for us all. Reality is the love, fun and great sex you have the one you love. Porn is pure w a n k fantasy and everyone is entitled to to have a side of their sex life that is just for them and not about anyone else, even your loved one, it is normal and healthy!

They also get turned on by looking at other female bodies just better sex for the men great.

I am quite happy for my wife to look at porn if she wants

No it wouldn't bother me, after all, i have looked at porn, it doesn't mean i don't love her.

Imagine you are a chef, when you are not at home,would it bother you that she was looking at other chef''s produce?