Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Would you want to live on a houseboat?

Favorite Answer

If you twisted my arm, AND said please, I could certainly spend a weekend on one of Roman Abramovich's houseboats... here's 1 of at least 3 of them... I believe this is his 2nd biggest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pelorus_at_ancho...

EDIT: Just done a bit of reading apparently it's his 3rd biggest out of 5 houseboats.

The poor guy lost £3billion in the credit crunch leaving him with just £8.7billion [I think that's about US$12billion] so if you see him lying in the gutter, be sure to throw him your loose change ;)

Absolutely, long live Travis McGee

Sure, just float up and down the river all day. Sounds like fun to me.

If it were a large nice one, Yeah sure. God bless.