Bible prophecy and 2012?

Where does the Bible pinpoint 2012 as the year that God will put an end to homosexuality? I know its in the Bible somewhere.

• milly2
    Favorite Answer

Good question figleaf. If its God's will it will happen. Probably one of those revelation prophecies.

It's not anywhere in the bible. As mentioned before it's a reference to the Mayan calendar. But it's not the end of the world. It's the end of the 5th and last stage in the Mayan calendoric cycle before it starts anew. Each step in the cycle lasts 5500 years (from memory) and the cycle will start anew after this one is done. And the next stage will end 5500 years from now in ice in the first stage of the next cycle (again from memory).

The only coincidence that I see is that the Mayan calendar ends in fire in 2012 and so does the earth in revelations.

My caveat is that the stages age/form is from memory of what I studied 10 years ago. But the only similarity is fire. Has nothing to do with homosexuality or time.

Christians thought revelations was going to happen 1000 years ago. And they are still waiting. And still blaming Sodom and Gomorrah.

Do a little research. Unlike those of 1000 C.E. you have the internet. Google it.

I know that it is not in the Bible anywhere.

2012 is the year the Mayan calendar ends and some people believe that it will be the end of the world.

the two could be maximum suitable. historical Mayan prophecies of their calendar foretold the concepts-blowing adventure of 2012. so while that year comes, if the international ceases - meaning the mayans guessed desirable. the bible does not specify precisely while the top comes. regardless of the shown fact that it does not say while it won't come the two. i've got self belief the Mayans are desirable and could be shown desirable. My droop,.

• JRB

Your preacher, pastor, minister, priest etc may have told you that, but it is not in the Bible about any prophecy pointing to 2012.

Source(s): a Bible student

What is wrong with homosexuality? I treat homosexuals as my equals.

The bible is a fairy tale though.

The Mayans predict the world will end at 2012. But I know it will end in 4.5 billion years when the sun dies.

i hope its true but i doubt its in the bible..

BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!