Albert G asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

How to take care of a toothache?

I have a grill of diamonds kind of looks like lil waynes, cost quite alot but anyways i have a toothache and it hurts like CRAZY!!

To take care of it, would i have to go to the dentist to remove the grill and have them fill the cavity?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    if its a cavity, you need to go to the dentist, but otherwise theres a drugstore product called orabase for toothaches. u should try it ( :

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    depending on your age, swish some alcohol in your mouth and spit it out. oregano oil also works wonders! just put some on your tounge and rub it on the tooth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.