Has Anyone Had A Close Encounter of the Third Kind?

I experienced a close encounter of the third kind myself many years ago in the early eighties. We had just been to see a movie and stopped to eat a burger and fries. I noticed a small twinkling light out of the front window of the car as we sat at Overtoun Park in Rutherglen, Scotland. It was moving oddly so we... show more I experienced a close encounter of the third kind myself many years ago in the early eighties. We had just been to see a movie and stopped to eat a burger and fries. I noticed a small twinkling light out of the front window of the car as we sat at Overtoun Park in Rutherglen, Scotland. It was moving oddly so we observed it for about 3 minutes when a flash of light hit the bonnet of the car from the light and we got such a fright. We then moved off and it seemed to follow us or I don't know but maybe we were following it? We came to a small shopping arcade at Fernhill about 4 miles on and outside was a man hovering above the ground, much like we all imagine Jesus to look like with a robe on and no shoes. There was a mist surrounding him. I thought he might be a sleepwalker as it was after 1.30pm. I asked my husband to stop but he was so scared he put the foot down and escaped from the apparition. We ran into our house, shut all the curtains, blinds and made sure the door was locked tight before we relaxed. We looked at the clock and it said quarter to 3 and realised that we had lost over an hour of time and to this day it has never been spoken about but I still often wonder if other people have came across this experience or seen a similiar apparition in relation to a UFO sighting?
9 answers 9