Good things do not need a big mouth. Will Rush Limbaugh attack machine hurt the GOP and Republican image?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Too Late !!! Limbaugh is ALREADY gutting the ranks of the GOP... -& the Democrats are cheering Him on !!! ... -Just goes to Show how WEAK the Republicans have become- when they can't even "contain" the barking Mascot that leads them... :(

• 1 decade ago

If Limbaugh is now the face of the running on empty Republicans, Dems have nothing to fear.

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, it already has. Many Republicans are really embarrassed that he seems to be the spokesperson for their party, and the Democrats are doing nothing to stop him because his big mouth only helps their party more.

• Rush Limbaugh is intelligent, dedicated, articulate, and brave. The GOP must be thrilled to have him around. I know I am.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he might hurt SOME republicans, but they have it coming. rush is a conservative, and states his case very well! do you think obama will accept rush's challenge to a debate?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never. Rush Limbaugh is an asset not a liability. I wish I had half the brain he has.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No because now people are discussing government spending and young people are realizing they are the ones that will be stuck with paying off the debt 30 years down the road.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.