Good things do not need a big mouth. Will Rush Limbaugh attack machine hurt the GOP and Republican image?

Favorite Answer

Too Late !!! Limbaugh is ALREADY gutting the ranks of the GOP... -& the Democrats are cheering Him on !!! ... -Just goes to Show how WEAK the Republicans have become- when they can't even "contain" the barking Mascot that leads them... :(

If Limbaugh is now the face of the running on empty Republicans, Dems have nothing to fear.

• Shilo

Yes, it already has. Many Republicans are really embarrassed that he seems to be the spokesperson for their party, and the Democrats are doing nothing to stop him because his big mouth only helps their party more.

• Rush Limbaugh is intelligent, dedicated, articulate, and brave. The GOP must be thrilled to have him around. I know I am.

he might hurt SOME republicans, but they have it coming. rush is a conservative, and states his case very well! do you think obama will accept rush's challenge to a debate?

Never. Rush Limbaugh is an asset not a liability. I wish I had half the brain he has.

• ?

No because now people are discussing government spending and young people are realizing they are the ones that will be stuck with paying off the debt 30 years down the road.