R&P: R.E.M. or R.E.O. Speedwagon?

Which very very very underrated band do you prefer and why?

BQ: Favorite R.E.M. song

BQ2: Favorite R.E.O. Speedwagon song

Hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo R&P where are you?????

Seriously! Why won't anyone answer?

Thanks everyone for answering so far.......

Hey Zach, what's up? I haven't seen you on R&P for a while; I was wondering where you were!

Yes, I did have a 'problem' with R&P lol (and I guess I still have it, haha, since I haven't been getting many answers still) and I created the pact, but unfortunately it was deleted and I haven't bothered reasking. Sure, I do think it made a bit of a difference but things haven't changed too much. R&P is ALWAYS slow now; most regs barely ask or answer questions now, it sucks.

Thanks for answering! :D

Zach: Yeah. Most of the regs are now new people, and all of the others are just tired of this section. I'm one of the very few who have stuck around on here. Hopefully by May/June R&P will be awesome again!

Kristy: It's cool! You're a reg now! lol!

Favorite Answer

holaaa lily hey sorry if i like never answer your questions anymore im about never on anymore. but anyway i hope youve been having a better time lately cuz when i stopped coming on so much i dont think youwere too happy with this site lol.

anyway i prefer REM, i dont know why exactly but their music is really excellent (i think) i guess its because my parents used to listen to them a lot and it just rubbed off

BQ: ima cop out and say losing my religion

Source(s): yeah i noticed that, like none of my contacts have asked a question in awhile, ive been real busy with school its getting insane my calc class is a killer and then when i do come on its just so goddamn boring that id rather just draw or read or play halo. but whatever. thats stupid that your question got deleted when trolls can post all day long

REO Speedwagon for sure. I tried listening to a whole R.E.M. album once and found that the only good songs were the ones that actually made it onto the radio. REO Speedwagon has much more solid albums.

By the way, why are you comparing these two bands? They are quite different and not compatible with each other.

BA: The One I Love

BA2: Out of Season

REO Speedwagon!!

nothing wrong with middle of the road now and then!

BQ: I only know one REM song - Losing my Religion, it is a good one though.

BQ2: Lots to choose from, but In My Dreams is definitely one of my favourites!

I've never gotten into REO Speedwagon, and R.E.M. is essentially my favorite band, so...

BQ: Country Feedback

BQ: Can't Fight This Feeling

REO Speedwagon. That music brings me right back to high school. REM is much too depressing for me.

BA: 'Orange Crush"

BA2"Out of Season" "Time For Me To Fly" and "Keep on Loving You"

REO Speedwagon - I grew up listening to their stuff and I still love it. I also like REM.

BQ: The One I Love

BQ2: Time For Me To Fly

R.E.M. Especially their 80's work, by a lot. REO Speedwagon is too MOR for Me.

BA: South Central Rain

BA2: Golden Country

• CC

R.E.M. I don't really know much R.E.O Speedwagon outside their singles.

BA: Stand

BA2: Can't Fight this Feeling

I'll go with REM. I like REO Speedwagon, but REM has more songs that resonate with me.

BQ: "Strange Currencies"

R.E.O. Speedwagon

BQ. Losing My Religion

BQ2..Ridin' The Storm Out

take care

dave.