R&P: R.E.M. or R.E.O. Speedwagon?

Which very very very underrated band do you prefer and why?

BQ: Favorite R.E.M. song
BQ2: Favorite R.E.O. Speedwagon song
Update: Hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo R&P where are you?????
Update 2: Seriously! Why won't anyone answer?
Update 3: Thanks everyone for answering so far.......
Update 4: Hey Zach, what's up? I haven't seen you on R&P for a while; I was wondering where you were! Yes, I did have a 'problem' with R&P lol (and I guess I still have it, haha, since I haven't been getting many answers still) and I created the pact, but unfortunately it was deleted and I haven't... show more Hey Zach, what's up? I haven't seen you on R&P for a while; I was wondering where you were!
Yes, I did have a 'problem' with R&P lol (and I guess I still have it, haha, since I haven't been getting many answers still) and I created the pact, but unfortunately it was deleted and I haven't bothered reasking. Sure, I do think it made a bit of a difference but things haven't changed too much. R&P is ALWAYS slow now; most regs barely ask or answer questions now, it sucks.

Thanks for answering! :D
Update 5: Zach: Yeah. Most of the regs are now new people, and all of the others are just tired of this section. I'm one of the very few who have stuck around on here. Hopefully by May/June R&P will be awesome again!
Update 6: Kristy: It's cool! You're a reg now! lol!