c: asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

whats your opinion on the russian gov't warning the u.s to avoid socialism, collectivism and naturalization?

The russian prime minister, Vladamir Putin warned the u.s. government to avoid socialism, collectivism, and naturalization in their private corporations. what does this mean to you?

Favorite Answer

Funny if true. I can tell you Putin and the boys have been gobbling up for profits like mad in Russia the last 5 years though sweetheart.

Well I think Russia would know the dangers of socialism better than anyone. I may not be a fan of Putin, but I think he knows what he's talking about.

I love the Russian people and was there with my father in 2006,

and I guess their Goverment can have correct thought also,

• Phil M

I think Putin has demonstrated an ability and desire to throw as many wrenches as he can into our inner-workings.

Been there done that and it didn't work. But Obama is too stupid and hates this country too much to pay attention.

End Times just as BUSH wanted!!!!!

Source(s): Russia knows it!!!!!