Is There A Legal Way To Get Your Girlfriend Out Of Foster Care?

Is There A Legal Way To Get Your Girlfriend Out Of Foster Care? Cus I'm 15Years Old And SO Is She. And She abit Far Away For Me To See Her. So I'm Wondering If Theres A Legal Way That Allows Her To Live With Me. Or Get Her Out

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately for you "no". Both of you are underage and the Foster Care system is so swamped down with cases they are not going to move her simply to be closer to you and most definitely not so she can "live" with you as that is against the law. If your parents were willing to adopt her, and she was "allowed" out of her current Foster situation things might be different but that is a lot of "ifs".

Try your hardest to keep your relationship close even those it is long distance. Use the internet and write letters and send pictures. Visit if possible but keep the love alive. Good luck.

Peace, Love & Happiness

If you're parents are willing to adopt her or something; maybe. I'd advise you to consult with a lawyer for advice though.

ONLY her parents can...