ITALIAN HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN BREASTS
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 c. Italian dressing (T. Marzetti's is recommended)
1 bulb garlic (or less/more to your taste)
3/4 tbsp mustard powder
3/4 tbsp honey
2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 400F.
1. Place Chicken in a glass casserole dish that has a cover.
2. Sprinkle salt over chicken.
2. Pour italian dressing over chicken.
3. Peel cloves from Garlic Bulb and scatter them over the chicken.
4. Sprinkle mustard powder over chicken.
5. Drizzle Honey over chicken.
6. Cover casserole dish and bake for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI BAKE:
6 large boneless chicken breast
1 large can cream of chicken soup
1 cup mayonnaise
1 16 oz. bag frozen broccoli
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon garlic salt
2 tablespoon curry powder
2 bags minute white rice
1 pinch black pepper
First, cut chicken breast into bite sized chuncks. Then, mix cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, milk, garlic salt, curry powder, and pepper in a large bowl.
Next, combine chicken, broccoli, and the chicken soup mix. Pour into a casserole dish.
Bake in a preheated 350F degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
During the last 10 minutes of baking time, boil the rice. When the casserole has finished cooking, mix in the rice.