Donovan McNabb, President Obama and now RNC Chair Michael Steele. What does Rush have against successful black?

men ?

bluestatebobby...flaunt what ?

Roger M ....so, the RNC and the Eagles QB hate America...just as I suspected !

perflexed...including el rushbo ?

notagain ...get back to me when the 'boys win a playoff game

notagain ...how that Tony Romo working out for you ?

Favorite Answer

First let me state I do not like what Rush portrays.

However, I don't think you're being fair. Limbaugh would embrace any successful black man who would be a rubber stamping ditto-head. He would use this relationship to fend off the cries of racism. Rush would love it.

But what successful black man would do this?

Rush opposes people who disagree with him. Now what percentage of African Americans agree with Rush? What percentage of successful African Americans agree with Rush?

Steele confronted Rush- quite rightfully, in my opinion. And then Steele found out the limits of the present Republican party and how far he could go. Looks like Steele will have to scale down his plans.

What would be cool is if Rush made Steele a guest of honor on his show- but that would be helping Steele and Rush seems to have plans of his own...

• Nothing.

What do you have against presenting a fact?

- He acknowledged McNabb's good, just not as good as the press made him out to be. (borne out by the record, by the way)

- He opposed Obama for his policies (already done before and PROVED to hurt economies)

- He has no beef with Steele, Democrat propaganda to the contrary notwithstanding.

I notice YOU assume it's because of color. Hm.

All Rush said about McNabb was that he wasn't a great QB and time has proven him right. How is that racist? The media made it racist when Rush was just makeing a statement of fact. If you listen to his show; he has black hosts fill in when he is gone. He has a black producer of the show. The difference is Rush judges people on performance NOT their color and he doesn't five them a pass just because of their color. You know nothing of him, you just parrot what the left media says. How small is your world?

He is right about Donovan McNabb he is over-rated.

2008: 14th rank 86.4 Rating

2007: 9th rank 89.9 Rating

2006: 4th rank 95.5 Rating

2005: 16th rank 85.0 Rating

2004: 4th rank 104.7 Rating

2003: 16th rank 79.6 Rating

2002: 7th rank 86.0 Rating

2001: 7th rank 84.3 Rating

2000: 18th rank 77.8 Rating

Source(s): Cowboys Fan

McNabb didn't look very successful against the Cardinals in the title game...

Source(s): zing!

I believe it was Michael Steele that was talking bad about Rush.

Rush was correct about McNabb. McNabb is average at best and the sports media elevate him to greatness to prove some kind of magnanimous thought that they have to claim he's great because he's black out of white guilt.

And Rush is correct about Obama. He's socialist and needs to fail....

Not a thing. Rush is where Eric Holder got his line that "Americans are cowards" Rush leading by example that he's no coward, and doesn't kow tow to anyone regardless of race. You could learn alot from Rush.

• Rob

You forgot his frequent guest host Walter Williams and his friend Justice Thomas.

DONAVAN MCNABB IS OVERRATED AS A QB. HE COST THE EAGLES THE DIVISION. B. HUSSEIN OBAMA IS INEPT & INCOMPETENT. MICHAEL STEELE WAS WRONG. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM BEING BLACK. THE DEMOCRATS DON'T LIKE JUDGE THOMAS & DR. RICE SO I GUESS THEY DON'T LIKE POWERFUL BLACK PEOPLE EITHER. YOU HATED COLIN POWELL UNTIL HE TURNED AGAINST THE REPUBLICANS & THEN YOU LOVED HIM.

Dr Rice

Colin Powell

Michael Steele

What do dems have against successful black people?

Do not think we forgot the racist comments you dems have made about all three I have listed

Powell of course was only before he endorsed Obama, then you hypocrites loved him