Is Jose Mourinho a Manchester United fan ?

• Favorite Answer

he could very well possibly be fergie's successor

has been alot of rumours about it lately

i dont know whether thats a good news or a bad one though

I'd rather it didn't go too penalty's tbh I feel we have just as much chance of winning the game in normal time as they do, could go either way. Also wtf ???? that's the craziest statement I have ever seen. I'd much rather Engalnd won the world cup then anyone else I'd rather England won the world cup then Man Utd winning any trophy if truth be told if, I was offered a major trophy for United or Engalnd world cup I'd take World cup everytime and loving my country I can't see where these ridicolous accusation are coming from. Also Argentina are the last nation I'd want to do well if England fall short again I'll never want Argentina. So no this doesn't endear me to Mourinho really , however I already respect the guy anyway for his achievements but do disagree with what he is saying here. edit - so a minority of our fans are unpatriotic and support Argentina big deal, the majority of English United fans support their own country fact, I may as well say that all Chelsea fans send referee's death threats on the basis that a minority have done this then by this logic. edit - lol just seen that ok then, seen many games of Chelsea this season then??? didn't think so. Ive seen 7 in the last 2 seasons and being 19 with no income I can hardly afford to see any more then that ,plus seen more then 80 others on TV in the last couple of seasons. The fact is some fans sung this so make the Argentina players feel welcome and it wasn't because they where mocking english falkland victims if that's what you think, the minority who don't like England are idiots but the rest don't truly beleive this or actually hate their own country and just did it to wind people up and didn't support Argentina . English United supporters in general would all support England over any country especially Argentina

Of course he is. Mourinho is on record that the only English club he wants to manage one day IF he ever makes a comeback in the premier league is no other than MAN UNITED.

• ?

You wish.

If he'd said anything else the press would be criticising him, he's just telling them what they WANT to hear, not what he wants to see happen. He wants Chelsea to win it in his heart but at the moment the presss don't think that's likely, so to get them off his back, he comes out with this.

You need to understand spin.

So, are managers not allowed to voice their opinions on other football leagues?

No he is not MAN UTD fan in fact he hates the red devils.

no way. blue through and through