Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Should I appeal my rejection to the University of Michigan?

I didn't get into Univeristy of Michigan but I considering am appealing the decision I have a 3.911 and taking the ACT again I had a 3.5 + ACT 20 from high school should I bother. I am retaking it the ACT and trying to use that as grounds for repeal. Did anyone ever get in because of their appeal?

• drip
    Favorite Answer

You really can not appeal. They have looked at your transcripts and it does not meet their requirements. They are not going to look at your senior grades now. They still will be judging you on your first 3 years.

Sorry but you should of retaken the ACT before you applied.

No, just go somewhere else and try to transfer in. Don't spend all your effort trying to go in straight out of high school. Party it up and go to MIchigan State and then transfer into UM.

Good Luck with that but I doubt you will get in after appeal.

To be honest your act isn't good enough. You need around 24 or above.

God might be telling you that this is not the right school for you!! You can still excel at any school you go to!!