How much money can I make as a small business owner before having to report to the IRS?

I have a full-time job, but am considering starting a lawn service this summer to make ends meet. At what point financially do I need to start filing income taxes on my lawn business? Or would it be any, and all income from the business? Any info would be helpful. Unless it's links to the IRS site. Been... show more I have a full-time job, but am considering starting a lawn service this summer to make ends meet. At what point financially do I need to start filing income taxes on my lawn business? Or would it be any, and all income from the business? Any info would be helpful. Unless it's links to the IRS site. Been there. Thanks a lot.
Update: Just a little clarification. I am not trying to get out of paying taxes, but thought that the IRS allows very small portions to go untaxed. For example, if the neighbor pays me $10 to fix a leaky faucet, I seriously doubt the IRS wants to know about that. There's got to be a max that the IRS allows. I just... show more Just a little clarification. I am not trying to get out of paying taxes, but thought that the IRS allows very small portions to go untaxed. For example, if the neighbor pays me $10 to fix a leaky faucet, I seriously doubt the IRS wants to know about that. There's got to be a max that the IRS allows. I just want to keep my lawn business below that line. For $800/month extra income, I don't want to get into charges sales taxes, obtaining EIN's etc.....