How to handle this without being rude? Maybe we were rude already?

My fiance and I are having a destination wedding on the beach in 2 weeks. We have only invited our immediate families. My F-SIL asked a few weeks ago if she could bring a friend. Initially, we said yes, but recently, we told her that we'd changed our mind. We are going to be spending all of our time... show more My fiance and I are having a destination wedding on the beach in 2 weeks. We have only invited our immediate families.

My F-SIL asked a few weeks ago if she could bring a friend. Initially, we said yes, but recently, we told her that we'd changed our mind. We are going to be spending all of our time together on the trip and it is only family.

The person she wants to take, V, is one of those emo kids. He is very whiny, likes to roll his eyes at people, and is strongly disliked by many members of my inlaw's family. My family is rather eccentric and will not take well to his potential eye rolling. I must say, I'm not thrilled with the idea of someone rolling their eyes at me on my big day, either.

My fiance spoke to his sister, explaining the situation. She said that if V can't come, neither will she. We didn't want to be stuck in a car for 13 hours with her and V making out shamelessly, which we are also afraid they will do on the trip. She went behind my fiance's back to arrange transportation for V and her.

V will be paying for nothing on the trip. My F-SIL will pay for everything for him since he doesn't have a job (he doesn't go to school either, he's a loser). Also, he is on probation and not allowed to leave the state.

What should we do? My fiance wants to talk to V man-to-man and explain that we only want family to be there on our big day. Would this be out of line? His sister intends to bring him anyway, so it seems to be the only solution.

The only other thing we can think of is talking to V's probation officer and telling him of his plans. I don't really want to do that, though.

What should we do?
Update: I think I may be coming off as bride-zilla, but I am worried V will offend my family with his grumpiness and eye-rolling. My family is wacky, but lovable and sensitive. V and my F-SIL have no shame. They will grope and make-out constantly. I really don't want them doing that while I am saying my... show more I think I may be coming off as bride-zilla, but I am worried V will offend my family with his grumpiness and eye-rolling. My family is wacky, but lovable and sensitive.

V and my F-SIL have no shame. They will grope and make-out constantly. I really don't want them doing that while I am saying my vows.

On another note, my F-SIL is not in a serious relationship with V. They are F--K buddies or friends "with benefits."