Bitter taste mouth with white tongue?

hey, for the last few years I've been experiencing a bitter taste in my mouth for the whole day accompanied by mucus in the throat. It is usually really bad in the morning but after i eat something the taste deteriates but there's still that bitter taste lasting from day to night. Also my tongue is white... show more hey, for the last few years I've been experiencing a bitter taste in my mouth for the whole day accompanied by mucus in the throat. It is usually really bad in the morning but after i eat something the taste deteriates but there's still that bitter taste lasting from day to night. Also my tongue is white with a coating. This coating was wierd however because once wen i went to another country, the coating dissapeared completely but after i returned back to my home country the coating came back. I also have acid reflux. please help me as this really hampers my social life and that disgusitng bitter taste in my mouth is just sick
Update: i do brush my tongue everynight yet the white film does not dissapear and I drink at least 2 bottles of water daily