Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Hi should Russia FALL?

Hi that fat Russian Foreign Minister Igor Panarin he made a statement that the U.S it will collapse next year & break into 6 states? That SOB is crazy! The Russian Prime Minister Putin, he said that the U.S is the 21 st century of Nazi Germany? All of this is insulting & I just wish that I was a U.S. politician. If Russia,China or IRAN invates our homeland, god help me I'll will join the U.S. military & hopefully our brotherhood Israel will helps us. -Adam/CA

Favorite Answer

the fact that he says it will break up into 6 different countries just shows that he isnt fit for his job as foreign minister as he knows nothing about the USA. i hope they do get destroyed or broken up more than it already has.

Are you sure Putin and their Foreigin Minister said that about the U.S? Becasue i would think you would get a lot of lashback on an interantional scale. Well U.S will never split up into six states and with everything going on with the U.S and its economy and interanetional status we might not be able to challenge raising countries like China, India, and even Russia. I doubt we would be invaded the by another county the cost and challenge that would be overwhelming. Probably just bombed maybe hit and run attacks, haha which both are still bad. Dont place to much hope on Isreal that country does whats best for its own survival it looks out for itsself first

I KNOW BUT RUSSIA SHALL NOT FALL BECAUSE IT IS A LARGE COUNTRY. and besides it is my homeland.