Snow Patrol_雪警樂團

Snow Patrol 08年推出的專輯 A hundred million Suns 的評價在國外好嗎?看了各大國外的年終榜單,Snow Patrol這張專輯都沒有入榜,這張專輯的評價如何呢?優缺點請詳細介紹,最好是能附上國外評論的原文。感激不盡

2 Answers

Rating
  • jagger
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://store.pchome.com.tw/mkrock/HM/search.htm?st...

請參考

這張專輯的評價 ANG 四顆星

If Final Straw introduced Snow Patrol to the mainstream and Eyes Open cemented the band's popularity, then A Hundred Million Suns is the group's ultimate bid for stardom, its slick production and sonic uplift designed to catapult Snow Patrol into the upper echelons of modern music. Like "Chasing Cars," the mega-single from Snow Patrol's previous album, tracks like "Take Back the City" and "If There's a Rocket Tie Me to It" are slyly repetitive — their hooks are cyclic, each comprising only a handful of notes, and their straightforward familiarity helps maximize the songs' singalong potential. But A Hundred Million Suns also features more curve balls than the band's past catalog, from "Lifeboats" (an icy love song with synthesizer glissandos and falsetto harmonies) to "The Golden Floor," whose handclap-and-stomp intro recalls the light hip-hop flavor of OneRepublic's "Apologize." This is where Snow Patrol sound best — at the intersection between marketable pop/rock and something more challenging, whether it's an unexpected arrangement or an interesting melodic turn. The band's appeal also owes a good deal to Gary

2009-03-04 19:00:12 補充:

Lightbody, who maintains his status as the least famous frontman of a very famous band. He's the boy next door, a musical Everyman who's just as average looking as Chris Martin and only half as desperately self-effacing.

2009-03-04 19:00:55 補充:

— the album wholly warrants Snow Patrol's fame, presenting a band that aspires to pop/rock grandeur without developing the accompanying ego. As a result, this is the group's best work yet.

Source(s): T-mag音樂雜誌的我, i, i
  • WOW
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

那么巧我昨晚整晚都在聽snow patrol的新專輯

http://www.myspace.com/snowpatrol

很不錯

和他們之前的專輯有些些不同吧

說真的

只要是你喜歡聽,感覺對了

管它那些國外評論將什么

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.