32a asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文翻譯達人幫忙檢查有無錯誤

這是寫給以前老師的一封英文信

請幫我檢查看看有沒有哪裏寫錯(文法、單字、句子...之類的)

Dear Mr. Li:

I haven’t seen you for a long time. After I graduated from high school, I seldom went back to Bei Yi cram school. I missed you so much so I want to write this letter for you.

How have you been? Are you still energetic and crazy? I still remembered that you always wore a short T-shirt in winter.

You usually reminded us hardworking so that we could attend better university. Because of the operation, I didn’t get good scores in Joint Examination Examination. I was so depressed by myself for a long time, but I was in a good mood after the beginning of the new university life.

I am more optimistic and active now because of my classmates. I make a lot of good friends, and they also kind to me. But I didn’t get the scores as good as before, and I think it’s my own problem. I don’t think I cannot reach the previous standard, so I will be harder on study. I want to go back to Bei Yi to see you and some teachers as soon as possible.

Rating
  • RY
    Favorite Answer

Dear Mr. Li:

I haven’t seen you for a long time. After I graduated from high school, I seldom went back to Bei Yi cram school. I missed you so much so I decided to write this letter to you.

How are you doing my dear teacher? Are you still energetic and playing crazy? I still remembered that you even wore a short T-shirt in winter.

You usually reminded us to work hard, so that we could have more opporunity to attend a better university. Due to my surgery operation, I didn’t get good scores in Joint Entrance Examination. I was so depressed with the failure for a long time; however, I was recovered form the sadness and I am in a good mood upon I begin my new university life at the moment.

I am getting more optimistic and active now because of my classmates. I make a lot of good friends, and they are also kind to me. But I still havn't got good scores as before. And I think it’s my own problem. I don’t think I cannot restore to my previous standard, so I will study harder. I want to go back to Bei Yi to visit you and some other teachers as soon as possible.

• nung

Dear Mr. Li:

I haven’t seen you for a long time. After I graduated from high school, I seldom went back to Bei Yi cram school. I missed you very much so I am writing this letter to you.

How have you been? Are you still energetic and crazy as usual? I still remember that short T-shirt you always wore in winter.

You frequently reminded us to work hard so that we could attend better university. Because of my medical operation, I didn’t score well in Joint Examination Examination. I was much depressed for a long time, but I was able to regain my good spirit after the beginning of the new university life.

I am more optimistic and active now because of my classmates. I make a lot of good friends, and they are kind to me. But I didn’t do as well as before in school, and I think it’s due to my own problem. I do believe that I can reach the same standard as before, so I will work harder in study. I would like to go back to Bei Yi to see you and some of our teachers as soon as possible.