Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Michael Steele afraid to piss off Rush Limbaugh's fan base?

Ya think that's why he thought he had to lower himself to apologize to him?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Limbaugh is a commentator for christ sake. Michael Steele is the GOP equivalent of Howard Dean at the DNC. The liberals are turning this into an event to detract from the corruption, lies and plummeting stock market that has no confidence in this administration's fiscal policies.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think he merely told him that he was taken out of context. Whether he was or not...I don't know. But from the way I heard him say it...he was saying the matter was incendiary and ugly...not Rush. But Rush isn't the leader...that is a Dem and MSM mantra. The playbook is so predictable with the Dems it is hilarious. They pick one. and pick apart. Why is that? They have control of Congress and just passed the biggest pork bill ever...what in the world would they be concerned with the Rep party at all? You have to ask yourself that. If you can answer it, you won't ever need to ask a silly question like this one again.

• 1 decade ago

So it would seem. And he's not the only one. He's just the latest GOP "leader" to pay homage to Limbaugh.

Steele was very dismissive of Limbaugh on the CNN show. There is no doubt about that. I saw the interview.

• 1 decade ago

Michael Steele can say anything he wants about One Term Barry because Steele is blacker than Barry Obama.

Rush bitchslaps Barry on a daily basis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Did you see how quickly that punk turned around and apologized to him? What a sap.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rush is the new God Pope of the Republican religion.

• 1 decade ago

Yes

What a leader Steele is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Damn right he is! A black guy running the GOP would be a moron not to fear that pumpkin head. One snort out of his blowhole can get him fired.

• Pashur
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It is Obviously.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.