are swingers clubs safe?

is it safe to go to a swingers club? do people there have to have proof that they dont have diseases? or is it just anyone who pays can join? and we do things on our own risk, can anyone tell me their experience or any tips for my first time here?

Favorite Answer

It's safer than going to a bar, or meeting people though eHarmony.

Swingers know the risks, and take good care of themselves, always practicing safe sex (condoms).

We've been going to swing clubs for five years, and always practice safe sex.

Most clubs are restricted to couples and single females only. Those that allow single males, restrict the number and watch their behavior. No one is asked to provide "proof" of anything (except maybe age if they look too young). A piece of paper as "proof" is meaningless.

First time, just go a watch. Make friends, mingle. Learn how it all works.

I would think it's like playing Russian Roulette, you never know who is being honest with you and I'm sure they don't have to show proof that they are disease free.

i would think there safe as long as you stay sober when your there and don't give it up on the first date