LGBT ~ How do you identify yourself?

How do you identify yourself? (Other than human, because we're all human)

I'm a woman who likes women and I prefer to use the term "gay" instead of lesbian.

What term do you use to identify yourself?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I identify as a bisexual male.

• 1 decade ago

I am the same way I prefer saying i'm gay over i'm a lesbian, and I have yet to figure out why. It's almost like calling myself a lesbian bothers me but saying I'm gay doesn't.. hmm weird. Oh well, I am how I am.

• 4 years ago

Yeah, I'm bi and I feel it is hard to find myself, because I don't know how to accept it if the one person that's close to me makes me feel like I'm in the wrong. I don't know how to control how I feel maybe I should just fix myself or die. I just want to be loved, by girls.. I've been rejected so many times.. but I can't help the feelings for girls. I need some guidance.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like to call myself queer, but when I come out to people I say I'm gay (even though I technically fall under the L)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A long time married transvestite / crossdresser and that's the truth and I'm sticking to it

Rachelle In High Heels

• 1 decade ago

I say that I'm gay...just because lesbian is an unattractive word. I don't like it much.

• LSBN
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I identify as lesbian. I remember a time when I hated that word. Now, I EMBRACE it.

L

• Cassie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

umm, i guess some words to describe me are lesbian or gay, don't matter to me, romantic, cuddley, and always there for the people that need me. I'm pretty loyal to my homies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i use the term gay or lesbian. whatever strikes my fancy at the moment, really.

• 1 decade ago

i am a man who likes men and hates High School Musical .

seriously though i prefer gay, just because it initially means happy. and i'm happy with who i am so its fine by me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.