Breastfeeding past 2 years old=bad parenting?

Yes, I'm in the mood for a debate. Why is it that it's considered BAD PARENTING when a child is allowed to use a pacifier when they are over a year old, when a child is still using a bottle when they are 2 years old, when a child still has to have mommy or daddy rock them to sleep when they are 7... show more Yes, I'm in the mood for a debate.

Why is it that it's considered BAD PARENTING when a child is allowed to use a pacifier when they are over a year old, when a child is still using a bottle when they are 2 years old, when a child still has to have mommy or daddy rock them to sleep when they are 7 years old, but it's OK for a child to breastfeed past the age of two, when they have TEETH and can obviously feed themselves?

Now, I think breastfeeding is a wonderful thing, but when a child is 3 or 4 years old and is still being put to the breast, I think there's something wrong. I think it's not about the BABY and his needs, it's about the MOTHER and HER needs.

Any MATURE and NON-confrontational responses? We are all adults...let's keep this on a mature level. We all have opinions and it's ok to express them, but try to be as respectful as possible. And if what I have said has offended anyone, I apologize.
Update: Everyone is being very respectful in their responses so far...I appreciate it!