Personal Loan, No Job, Guaranteed repayment!?

Need a personal loan or something similar but do not have a job due to currently in the process of getting a lump sum payout due to injury sustained in a motor vehicle accident. What options/chances do i have? I can guarantee the lender that i can pay back the amount as soon as i receive my payout which should be... show more Need a personal loan or something similar but do not have a job due to currently in the process of getting a lump sum payout due to injury sustained in a motor vehicle accident. What options/chances do i have? I can guarantee the lender that i can pay back the amount as soon as i receive my payout which should be up to 3 months max.
Update: Thanks for the reply Liang. How about a letter from my lawyer who is handling my case to write up a letter confirming my payout or something?