Fungi infection on penis?

Help! I just noticed today when I pulled back my foreskin for no apparent reason(Just kinda fiddling with it, y'know?), I saw these green spots. When I pulled them back further, I saw more green spots. They don't look like a rash or something, since they are GREEN. To be more precise, it's like a light... show more Help! I just noticed today when I pulled back my foreskin for no apparent reason(Just kinda fiddling with it, y'know?), I saw these green spots. When I pulled them back further, I saw more green spots. They don't look like a rash or something, since they are GREEN. To be more precise, it's like a light greenish kind of color, not straight out green.

I have *NO IDEA* when I got them, and I'm afraid it could be something serious(Hey! Ask anyone, you'll be freaked out when you see some weird stuff on your penis).

They weren't at the tip, more toward the back of the head of my penis. There are more as you go further down. I can't check and further down than the head, since I can pull my foreskin down that far. For all I know, the shaft of my penis might have this too.

Any ideas on what to do? I prefer not to visit the doctor, since I feel kinda shameful about it....Although if it has even a slight chance of being something serious, I won't hesitate.

P.S. It's not a STD. I'm a virgin.