Easy 10 points? plz answer :)?

u noe how people go easy 10 points on thier question or 10 points for best answer or smthn like dat. how the hell do they give other people those 10 points.

n if do find out the answer, then i guess 10 points for best answer

lol :)

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

they cant give people points i dont think. what they mean is whoever helps them the most gets 10 points cause when you get best answer the yahoo answer people give you 10 point cause you did a good job hoped i helped :]

• 1 decade ago

After the three days after the questions are asked the polls are closed. Go to the question then.

Under each answer will be a button you can click that says "Vote for best answer"

Whichever question gets voted the most is voted the best answer.

• 1 decade ago

the person who asks the question has the option of reviewing the answers they received and then they can go back and select which answer they found the most helpful and whoever posted that response then gets the 10 points

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

after a few hours you go back to your question and under each answer there will be a little button that says "choose as best answer" and which ever one u choose as ur best answer u click it and then rate it and write a little comment and there ya go! 10 points to that person!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If I understand you right...Only one person can get 10 points. They say "easy 10 points" for those who answer their question how that person wants there question answered.

• 1 decade ago

When you choose a person as best answer you can rate their answer and if you give them 5 stars they get 5 points.

• Milly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

When you pick the best answer to a question (Go to your profile, under Questions, and click the one you want), the person who you chose will automatically be given ten points.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go back to ur question after a bit and under the answers it will say vote for best answer.

• 1 decade ago

uh they choose the best anser and that person gets 10 points?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

people vote for best answer to your question including u

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.