Rain: how does it make you feel?

Me: sleepy, lazy, unmotivated, silly...

Basically the same as every other day... except worse. haha

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends completely on where I am, what I'm wearing and what the temperature is.

I love it when I'm inside my home or car.

I don't like it when I'm out there in it ... although

I do recall one time 40 years ago in Vietnam during a monsoonal downpour I went outside with soap and washed myself - that was 'fun'.

~

• 1 decade ago

I SO do sleepy, lazy, unmotivated and silly. Throw in snuggly too please. I love the rain. But only because it's nice and toasty in the house and the roof doesn't leak. I just like the sound of it and the raindrops on the windows. I HATE to drag myself out of bed in the mornings to go to work. Basically the same as when it's not raining, except worse. haha

• 1 decade ago

When walking over the fields, I just love the fresh smell of the earth which the rain produces as it falls to the ground, all the scents come up, its wonderful.

When in the house, I like the sound of the pit-a-pater on the window the rain drops make.

When just out and it begins to rain, I feel wet, cold and just want to get home and sit by the warm fire in my living room.

• 1 decade ago

well if I am stuck inside- a little sad.

If I am fortunate enough (long story) to be able to go out in it I am happier than a possum with a banjo.

There is nothing more refreshing than standing in the rain (preferably nude) with your face upturned and just letting it wash your cares away

its more beautiful if a storm is raging with wind and thunder and torrential rains....I never feel more alive than when playing in the rain...

I think umbrellas are the worst invention ever!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I live in a town that just recently as last week dropped down to - 25 C with tons of snow. Today is overcast and dull - but as I look out my window, I can see buds on bare tree branchs trying to sprout and eventually open up and becoming lilac trees in another some 2 months from now.

I love the promise of spring and welcome it with open arms...

• 1 decade ago

Relaxed, mellow. I love the rain, I love the gray shade it gives & it's the perfect time to walk to the store, get stuff to make a homemade pizza & watch a dvd box set of Six Feet Under =)

• 1 decade ago

Relieved, if it's at the end of weeks of scorching sun.

Depressed, if it goes on for days without stopping and I want to go for a walk or run.

Usually I barely notice it as it rains most days in the UK.

• 1 decade ago

I love rain, especially thunderstorm (we don't get too many of those here).

It makes me feel happy, cozy, and like curling up with a good book in front of a window. Except when I lived in Seattle, then it made me feel like "oh good, drizzle again!"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Right before it rains, when the sky becomes dark and the air becomes humid, I feel extremely awake and energetic. Once it starts raining, not so much.

Yee-Hah!

The Marlboro Man

• 1 decade ago

It is good, in the quiet moments after love, to lay entwined, listening to the rain trough an open window. This may be my sweetest memory.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.