Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Will Michael Steele shut up now?

Now that Rush Limbaugh has put him in his place, will he stop trying to be a hip-hop star and fade into the background?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19517.ht...

Favorite Answer

I have just lost whatever respect I may have had for Michael Steele. Limbaugh *is* incendiary and ugly. And, for Steele to backtrack on those comments shows what a small pair of cojones he actually has (if he has any at all).

And, this is the new leader of the Republican party? How pathetic.

It's time to stop focussing on partisan politics. All the republicans have given us is a group of fools who betray us only slightly less than the democrats do.

It's time to seriously consider secession as a tool to fix what is wrong. Don't work against liberals politically....get rid of them.

30 states now have resolutions affirming state soveriegnty and denying federal authority. One state, indiana, is planning to print its own money backed by gold. Three states (texas, montana and alaska) have raised armies under only state control.

Clearly, the states are preparing for it. Screw the liberals, screw Obama, and screw the republicans while we're at it. It's time to leave this sinking ship and take most of the wealth, solvent corporations, productive citizens, and armed forces with us. Leave them the welfare leaches, the criminals, the neo-communist anarchists, drug addicts and, of course, Obama.

I had hopes for Steele since he's a conservative. Now he's a conservative with a big mouth and he need to shut up about Rush.

Source(s): Obama is a DWEEB!

If Michael doesn't have the Steel he should go away. We already have the great pretender as president lets focus on a true contender.

I love watching the R-party self-destruct and turn against the leader of their party. Obviously Steele was a patronizing selected placement in response to Obama's win, I guess to say, 'hey, despite all our racist comments during the election we aren't REALLY racists'. Now, you guys are eating your own. Love it!

Oh gee, I hope so, after all, the entire republican party is fading into the background.

Source(s): boom one conservative at a time.
  • Sugar

No, He is gathering sticks and stones.

That's what he gets for thinking the GOP has his back!!! PLEASE!! The GOP is making themselves to be everything people thought they were, and they will always be losers