Doctor.... Perv.......?

Well like. I am 19 and I went for my first gyno. And I had a male doctor which I was fine with. And the nurse was there but me and the doctor went behind a little curtain and the nurse told me to shout if I wanted her to stand there, which I didn't really want another person staring at me so I was fine with... show more Well like.
I am 19 and I went for my first gyno.
And I had a male doctor which I was fine with.
And the nurse was there but me and the doctor went behind a little curtain and the nurse told me to shout if I wanted her to stand there, which I didn't really want another person staring at me so I was fine with her just outside of the room. Then the doctor asked me a few questions.. then he told me to just undress. He gave me no gown or anything, but this was my first time so I just thought thats how it goes..
He made me do alittle squat thing and run inplace for a second to make sure I was physicaly healthy and again I was undressed well doing this. Then he was staring alittle but I was just like.. Ok then the breast exam he took a good 10 minutes on each, squeezing very hard making me yelp alittle. And like he was breathing very heavy. And I was still gownless. Then the pelvic exam came, he did everything gloveless and like felt and felt like weridly not doctorly like sexually. Then after all that was over I had to fill out some papper and he didn't tell me to get dressed still had my legs wide apart and he gave me the pappers and sat in a chair and like looked at me. It was werid, but it was my first time and I didn't know what to expect so I didn't call the nurse in... Then i got dressed and left. Now that I think about it I feel like that wasn't how it should have been, what do you all thing?
Thanks.
13 answers