Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Zeek asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What is the theme of the King Arthur movie(2004)?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • LORD Z
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

One does not fight for citizenship. One fights for a home and the people that dwell within. Arthur was granted citizenship and the chance to go back to Roman territory should he so desire to but he chose to stay and fight with the Celts , the Woads, and the Brittons to creat a home based on the principals he still believed in even after his mentor the Bishop was executed as a heretic. For years Arthur and his men had fought for a home that would never be theirs, Rome, and now they fought for a home they were already a part of. They were at last free men and fought to prove this once and for all.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

King Arthur Movie 2004

• 5 years ago

I have to admit, I thought I was going to get through this and still be able to add a funny line at the end. But you covered everything. Good job!

• C-Man
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sacrifice, duty...

They took the mission one day before they were supposed to be granted their freedom.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

like sacfrice and selflessness

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.